Key services include the provision by qualified therapists of:
- Family Groups (in partnership with schools in areas of high deprivation) for parents/carers and children where children are at risk of failing in school due to behavioural, emotional and/or family issues
- Families Helping Families programmes for carers/parents of children with additional needs, especially those with incomprehensible or challenging behaviour
- Graduate Groups - a weekly therapist lead group for parents/carers who have graduated from a Family Group
- Food Project - we have set up food stalls within a number of schools that run Family Groups. The stalls help ensure that good food, destined for the landfill, is redistributed to local families.
We also offer training and other services.
These services include supervision, training and advice to school staff on a wide range of topics including:
- child development and relationships
- behavioural difficulties
- emotional and behavioural needs in school settings
- working with families
- multi-agency working
In addition, we help individual children by carrying out in-depth educational psychotherapy assessments, followed, as appropriate, by treatment and/or play therapy.
For further details, contact us.