Key services include the provision by qualified therapists of:
- Family Groups (in partnership with schools in areas of high deprivation) for parents and children where children are at risk of failing in school due to behavioural, emotional and/or family issues
- Families Helping Families programmes for carers/parents of children with additional needs, especially those with incomprehensible or challenging behaviour
- Yes Clubs – after school clubs for vulnerable children with low self esteem
We also offer training and other services.
These services include supervision, training and advice to school staff on a wide range of topics including:
- child development and relationships
- behavioural difficulties
- emotional and behavioural needs in school settings
- working with families
- multi-agency working
In addition, we help individual children by carrying out in-depth educational psychotherapy assessments, followed, as appropriate, by treatment and/or play therapy.
For further details, contact us.